Wednesday 16 May 2012

A good scrub...

Aapri exfoliating facial scrub cream £3.99 (150ml)
For normal and oily skin.



I picked this up in my local Body care, but i think its one of them brands that you can find almost everywhere as it has been around for ages!!!
I was after just a really simple scrub, one that just did the job no messing about, and that is exactly what this is.

What they say "Aapri Exfoliating Facial Scrub Cream is formulated with natural apricot exfoliants and enriched with Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and Apricot Kernel Oil to deep cleanse and remove dirt, grease and dead skin cells. Its deep exfoliation aids the natural process of dead cell removal and helps resurface the fresh and radiant skin."

What i say - I like it. It is nice and creamy which makes it really easy to work with and it smells lovely. I like that its not too harsh on your skin, and that it doesn't feel like its scratching your face or anything. Afterwards my skin feels smoother and super cleansed & also looks brighter and much more healthy.


It does state to be for normal and oily skin types, but i would say as long as you use a good moisturiser after it could be used on dry skin aswell. If you have sensitive skin i would maybe give this one a miss as the grains may be abit too much.

For £3.99 i think this does the job really well. I know there is some more expensive super dooper scrubs on the market, but if your looking for something purse friendly but still effective then this gets my vote.

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment