Wednesday 18 April 2012

KIKO #part3 For the brows



This is the KIKO eyebrow marker which retails for £5.90



Being a eyebrow obsessive i really had high hopes for this, but im afraid its just not 'me'. There is nothing actually wrong with the product, but i got the wrong shade and also i think its more for those who like a filled in natural looking brow - a category i dont fall into.

The nib is really easy to work with, making application super easy. Its also got great staying power and took some shifting, meaning you don't need to worry about smudging or ending up with your brow down your face.

Check it out HERE

x x x



4 comments:

  1. This is a good post, shame it's not right for you!
    I want to let you know I am doing my first giveaway on my blog!
    Check it out if you want a chance of winning! :)
    Prettylittlelives-Giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you... yeah im sad its not what i was after buy at least it wasnt mega expensive or anything :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Hi Keisha,
    nice post, I went pass a KIKO store in Italy and regret not buying anything! Next time I will check this out!
    I have awarded you, please check below for details:
    Laine Blogger Award

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!
      yeah i would definitely reccomend checking kiko out xxx

      Delete