Monday 27 February 2012

MUA

So I bought a few MUA bits and pieces the other day... not a brand i had ever bought before. They are so cheap i couldn't quite believe it!!! I think all this (below) cost me about a tenner (madness i tell you, madness).  MUA don't give their shades names which is a bit annoying, and i wont bore you with the proper numbers... you can see the colours from the photos and if you do want to know the exact shade of anything just drop me a message :)




Photobucket

The blush - a nice pale pinky shade with just the right amount of shimmer. You could barely see the swatch on my hand, but on the face it is buildable and subtle. Perfect if your not wanting too much!!

The eyeshadow pallet - This was part of the MUA PRO range so a tad more expensive (like £4 instead of £2 haha). This one includes a black, a dark grey and a whitey/silver all have a nice shimmer to them and all seem a good quality.

Lipstick - This one is a lovely coral shade. It gives plenty of colour with a bit of a shimmer. Its nice and thick and it keeps the lips nice and moist, didnt dry them out at all.

Lipgloss - This one is a pearly pink, and it smells of strawberry's. Its slightly sticky but not gloopy so for the price i really cant complain.

Plumping lipgloss - this one is in a really nice nude shade and gives the lips a slight tingle helping them plump :) The tingle is only ever so slight, as some make your lips feel like they are exploding! 

Eyeliner - This is another part of the MUA PRO range and its classed as a 3-in-1... its a soft retractable liner , and the angle of it means it can be used as thick or thin as you like (see above)!!!

Nail varnishes - I bought two of the standard MUA polishes one in clear and one in a bright coral. I then bought one from the MUA Love hearts range which was released for valentines day. I got this in the shade 'I <3 U' which is a pale nude. See more about these nail varnishes in the post below.


Over all i cant complain about these products as they are cheap as chips...& great for getting the new colours etc. 
Available from most Superdrug stores
xxx

20 comments:

  1. I really want to try out their blush, sick of spending almost £20 a pop at the MAC counter!

    abbi,x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. give it a try, i mean for a few quid its worth a try...
      ive found it okay, the colour isnt as pink as i would like though :(

      im not sure its anywhere near a replacement for mac haha... but it will do for them months where mac is too expensive :) xxx

      Delete
  2. All these items looks amazing. I defo need to jump on the MUA bandwagon soon!
    The eyeliner looks great! I'm up for trying that a lipstick...

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lipstick it the one im most impressed with :) good quality! x x x

      Delete
  3. I like the look of the nail polishes and lip stuff! MUA is pretty good for a bargain, I've just discovered it myself :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been using their nude plumping lipgloss on top of Topshop's Nevada lipstick, looks really pretty! I want to try their eyeshadows next xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw that sounds like a good idea :) - yeah the eyeshadows in the pro section look good... im yet to try mine out yet though! xxx

      Delete
  5. really pretty things you picked up, cant wait to see reviews hopefully :) xx
    My Blog: Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been searching for that Love Hearts nail varnish everywhere!! Fingers crossed I will get my hands on some soon!

    http://golddustk.blogspot.com/

    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh really... my local store had loads!!! hope you find it soon its a lovely colour x x x

      Delete
  7. Hi lovely,

    I've awarded you with a versatile blogger award over at my blog!

    Go check it out :)

    http://fabugloss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute blog!

    Www.thefashionskeleton.blogspot.com

    Please check it out! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I recently purchased some MUA products too. My local store only sells the basics though, which is disappointing! You got some lovely things x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thats a shame!!! The website may stock it??? I bought the 'love hearts' lip balm today too in a lovely nudey colour. only £2 cant go wrong :) xxx

      Delete